Mindfulness means maintaining a moment – by - moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment. Mindfulness also involves acceptance, meaning that we pay attention to our thoughts and feelings without judging them—without believing, for instance, that there’s a “right” or “wrong” way to think or feel in a given moment. When we practice mindfulness, our thoughts tune into what we’re sensing in the present moment rather than rehashing the past or imagining the future.
Mindfulness Education and Awareness program for children, young adults and home-makers
- Beginning a New Journey into the Beautiful World of Mindfulness
- Learning to Build Focus for enhanced learning, memory retention and educational success
- Tapping the Curious Mind and Unwinding the Inner mental Layers for unlocking our potential
- Identifying the hidden reasons which lead to Stress & Anxiety and learning mind taming techniques
- Preparing kids and young adults for Bigger Challenges by making them understand the heart of Mindfulness
- Observing Mindfulness in all what we do, be it one’s lifestyle, eating habits, learning abilities & developing one’s fortes.
- Learning to mindfully halt the Wavering Thoughts and Channelizing them in the rightful direction aiming for better productivity and positive growth.
- Making participants Learn that difficulties are part of life and mentally preparing them to face them
- Imbibing the Spirit of Gratitude in them through the Heartful approach of Mindfulness.
- Commitment, Recap of the learnings and usage of the same in the life
Contact Our Experts
Founder, CEO & Chief Spiritual Mentor of ‘AadyantaLife'
Dr. Amitabh is the Founder, CEO & Chief Spiritual Mentor of ‘AadyantaLife. He is a Management Graduate from University of Chicago and a Doctorate in Behavioral Sciences from University of Cincinnati, followed by a Post-Doctoral studies in Vedic Management from Maharishi Overseas University. He is a Master Pranic Healer, a Grand Master Reiki and a Trained Past Life Regression Therapist. He is an expert in the science of Bio-energetics which encompasses Vastu & Fengshui sciences. Dr. Amitabh is also a Crystal Healer and works with over 100 different kinds of crystals
Worked in Corporate world for over 15 years, thereafter, dedicated services to the welfare and wellness of fellow beings.
Healer-Mentor-Coach for Wellness sciences and Alternative Medicine. Extensively involved in R&D of energy medicine, complementary Healing consultations for Stress Free Mind and Medicine Free Body
Working on Health and Wellness on Holistic Level with CXOs, senior corporate executives. Teachers and students.
Vitae adipiscing turpis. Aen ligula nibh, molestie sed vitae dictum in gravida