13 Reasons Why should you Change your Mattress RIGHT NOWMay 10, 2018
This is the most Powerful Protection against Negative EnergiesMay 10, 2018
Did you ever know that the most effective way to relieve yourself of work stress is BREATH effectively?
Breathing exercises are an ideal way to relieve stress. They’re fast, simple, free, and can be performed by anyone. They can also be done anywhere and at virtually any time. These factors make stress relief breathing exercises one of my most popular and convenient tension tamers.
Try Out my basic controlled breathing activity and see for yourself how miraculously it works on you:
Time Required: You decide!
- Sit or stand in a relaxed position.
- Slowly inhale through your nose, counting to five in your head.
- Let the air out from your mouth, counting to eight in your head as it leaves your lungs. Repeat several times. That’s it!
- As you breathe, let your abdomen expand outward, rather than raising your shoulders. This is a more relaxed and natural way to breathe and helps your lungs fill themselves more fully with fresh air, releasing more “stale” air.
- You can do this just a few times to release tension, or for several minutes as a form of meditation.
- If you like, you can make your throat a little tighter as you exhale so the air comes out like a whisper. This type of breathing is used in some forms of yoga and can add additional tension relief.
- Learn more about stress and stress management on the internet, joining support groups, professional help, and guidance and stress management workshops and seminars.
About the Author
Dr. Amitabh Singh is the founder of AadyantaLife and Bio-Energetic & Crystal Healer and Wellness Coach. He provides Alternative and Complementary Healing therapies to difficult ailments including Cancer. He specializes in Mindfulness Meditation Coaching for Corporate and Business Leaders. His thought-provoking Enlightening Lectures.